Empowered by the usage of advanced technology, our organization is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Grape Seed Extract. Offered is a reddish brown powder whose latin name is Vitis vinifera L. This extract is widely used in making of cheese, beverage, capsules, cakes and cosmetics. In Grape Seed Extarct the content of oligomers is very high which ensures proanthocyanidin's treatment. Our manufactured extract is tested on various parameters before it is dispatched to our valued patrons.
Supplements Facts :
Details: Grape seed extract
Products Name: Grape Seed Extract
Category: Botanical Extracts
Latin Name: Vitis vinifera L.
C A S No: 84929-27-1
Active ingredients: Proanthocyanidins
Testing method: UV
About this product:
[Product name] Grape Seed Extract, Grape Seed P. E.
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L.
[Source] It is extracted from grape seeds with no pesticide.
1) Proanthocyanidins > 95%, UV
2) Polyphenols 80%-95%, UV
3) Water-Soluble Proanthocyanidins >95%, UV
Appearance: Reddish-Brown Find Powder
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] 5.0%
[Heavy Metal] 10PPM
[Extract solvents] Ethanol
[GMO Statement] GMO Free
[Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: 1000CFU/G
Yeast & Mold: 100 CFU/G
1) It has good solubility in water and ethanol, which could be widely used in capsules, beverage,
Cosmetics, cake, and cheese etc. Solvent with water and ethanol only; Ensure the safety of the product.
2) The oligomers content is very high; Ensure the unit proanthocyanidin's treatment.
3) Low ash, impurity, heavy metal residue is lower than 10ppm, and no pesticide residue.
4) Clinic study has been done onto the rabbits and rats, which proof the grape seed extract has the function
Of anti-oxidation, anti-atherosclerosis effect, anti-nonenzyme glycosylation effect etc.